Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Sidercar is here!

Well, the painter called and said the hack was complete and dry - so I went to pick it up.

He did an awesome job.  I took the fender and put foam tape in between it and the body of the sidecar.  I then bolted it in. I installed the brake light as well.  I used pop rivets to fasten the buttons for the cover onto the sidecar, and then installed the windshield with acorn nuts on the inside, to keep knees from getting scraped as one enters/exits the sidecar.  It is complete and awaits mounting onto the sidecar frame, which I rattle canned flat black, and it turned out most excellent, if I might say so myself.



3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Look forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I would love to know where did you bought the frame for the sidecar.????

    ReplyDelete